My client is a very successful well-established international packaging company that dominates it’s niche with their high quality products. They have a great reputation and have been around for a long time. This position is located at corporate headquarters which is in Central Illinois and has retained us to help them find a Controller to manage its US operations.
The US Controller will be a key part of the management team for guiding and directing the operations in the US. We are looking for a strong leader with accounting and finance experience from any end of the manufacturing sector.
Some of the things that this position is responsible for:
- Report financial results in US GAAP
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial close
- Year-end audit
- Financial analyses and recommendations
- Analyze metrics such as material margins, gross margins, inventory levels, receivables, capital expenditures
- Continuous improvement of financial data
- Maximize the effectiveness of the company’s ERP system
- Oversee a small staff
- Tax compliance
Being offered is a base salary commensurate with experience, bonus potential, paid vacation, paid holidays, medical benefits, 401k match and a great working environment. If you think you might be a fit for this Controller’s position, send your resume to email@example.com.
AJ Augur Group LLC – Plastics Search & Recruitment Experts – is owned and operated by Dan Regovich, a veteran of the industry since 1997. All candidates and resumes are treated in strict confidence. No resumes are sent to our clients without your permission.