My client is very well-established manufacturer of plastic packaging with a location in a Kansas City, MO suburb. They are a growing company with a great reputation!
I have been retained to help them find a Process Engineering Manager with injection molding experience. This person will be responsible for overseeing Process Technicians, Mold Setting team and Engineering Supervisor. The Process Engineer Manager will also oversee/assist troubleshooting, drive process improvements, plan & develop new products.
Being offered is a salary commensurate with experience, bonus, healthcare benefits, 401k match, paid vacation, paid holidays, a relocation package and a great working environment.
Also, my client would consider hiring a very strong Injection Molding Process Engineer with the potential to move into this Manager’s role.
The successful candidate must have the hands on ability to set-up, develop, optimize and troubleshoot the ultimate injection molding processes. Must have technical experience with resins, molding parameters and scientific molding principles. A minimum of five years experience in the plastic injection molding industry is a must.
• Production process control (set condition standards and process windows)
• Pre-production process planning
• Pre-production validation and prove-out
• Tooling design enhancements (learn from mistakes)
• Total process improvements/cost savings (raw materials to finished goods)
• Equipment selection (injection machines, tooling, robotics, etc.)
• Process technician training
• Leads the Process Technicians and Mold Setting team.
• Provides technical leadership, assists in troubleshooting and drives process improvements.
• Participates in all aspect of planning and developing new projects.
• Manages department costs.
• Directly manages the Engineering Department Supervisor
• Develops and motivates employees, organizes workloads, etc.
• Participates in line trials at customer locations
• Trials new materials – resins, colorant, etc.
Feel free to contact me should you have any question and thank you very much!
Dan Regovich – Plastics Recruiter
AJ Augur Group, LLC
Plastics Search & Recruitment Experts
Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://goo.gl/9y5G6W