My client is a world-wide leader within their niche of the flexible packaging industry. They have experienced significant growth over the last several years and are very profitable. They have retained us to help them find a Plant Engineer.
Their Canadian operation is in northern suburb of Toronto. This facility has grown significantly over the last few years and this position is open because the last person in it was promoted. Some of the key responsibilities are:
· Providing guidance on Preventative Maintenance and Repair.
· Working with all the leaders of the plant to help them reach their goals.
· Design and improve processes to increase plant production efficiency and quality.
· Technical and trouble-shooting assistance on machinery
· Manage contractors and the installation of new equipment.
· An Engineering degree
· FLEXIBLE PACKAGING, EXTRUSION, ADHESIVES, LAMINATING, PLASTIC FILM, PAPER, FOIL, PRINTING and SLITTING experience is a plus but not required.
· AutoCad, Lean Manufacturing and Project Management experience.
Being offered is a base salary commensurate with experience, plus bonus as well as a great working environment with a very successful company!
Dan Regovich – AJ Augur Group LLC – 440-357-7600 – email@example.com