At AJ Augur we know that in order to create a win-win situation for you and our clients, everything must be handled in a professional manner. Below is what you can expect from our professional plastics recruiting services:
- All of your information is treated with complete confidentiality.
- You will be thoroughly interviewed if your background appears to be a match for a current plastics job opening. Your résumé is only sent to our client after an interview and with your permission.
- If your background is not a fit for a current position, your résumé will be kept in our database for any future positions.
- You will be given all the information that we can possibly give you regarding our clients’ open positions. In return, we expect the same courtesy regarding the information on your background and the accuracy of your résumé.
- If you were set up on an interview with one of our clients, we will call you with feedback whether it’s good or bad news.
- Background checks and reference checks are conducted on candidates that are seriously being considered for hire.