I’m working on a search for a client of mine that is a state of the art, highly automated molding company located in Southern Indiana. They have experienced significant growth over the years and particularly in the last few months. First and foremost, they look for the right people with good character and then secondly, they look at their technical competency.
We are in search of a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER that can wear many hats and contribute wherever needed. Some of the overall responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot and document the manufacturing process
- Set up molds, automation and secondary equipment
- Provide support to Operations, Engineering and Quality.
- A team player with a great attitude
- 5+ years of injection molding experience
- Familiarity with processes such as PMP, IPQP, QPAP, RJG, ISO, FSSC 22000
Being offered is a competitive base salary, paid vacation and holidays, medical benefits, 401k match and a great entrepreneurial work environment.
Call or email me with any Questions. Dan Regovich – AJ Augur Group LLC – 440-357-7600 / firstname.lastname@example.org. AJ Augur Group LLC – Plastics Search and Recruitment Experts – is owned and operated by Dan Regovich, a veteran of the industry since 1997.