My client is a small, regional privately held producer of color concentrates in the Northeast USA. They are well-known for their high quality and a great work environment with very low turnover.
We are in search of a Sales person with experience selling into plastics processors such as injection molders, blow molders, blown film, cast film, profile extruders and plastic sheets.
This person can work from but will need to spend some time at the corporate office occasionally. The main territory will be the Northeast USA but could include other areas as well. This position will focus on both existing clients and bringing in new clients. You will be provided with leads and there is very little paperwork to do in this role. Sales experience in color concentrates or resin is preferred but will consider other plastics related sales experience.
Being offered is a base salary commensurate with experience plus commissions. In addition, they offer very competitive medical benefits, paid holidays & vacation and a 401k plan, car allowance and all travel expenses paid.
If you are looking for a break from high pressured sales organizations with lots of paperwork, lots of formality, multiple layers of management, red tape and politics, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan at 440-357-7600!
AJ Augur Group LLC – Plastics Search and Recruitment Experts – is owned and operated by Dan Regovich, a veteran of the industry since 1997.
- Founded many decades ago, my client is one of the world’s most respected materials companies.
- This division is well known for its high-performance, highly engineered specialty thermoplastic resins.
- Manufacturing facilities are located around the world.
- This position is in a suburb of Detroit, MI
Benefits and Features
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- 401k: 4% company match plus additional contribution by the company.
- Very competitive medical, dental, vision and prescription program.
- A global company that moves quickly, invests heavily into R&D, doesn’t have many layers of management, fosters communication and empowers employees to make decisions. This is a dynamic organization where innovation is the driving force behind the business.
- Salary commensurate with experience. 20% bonus.
- Relocation is available.
Your Role with the Company
- In this very influential role, the Product Manager is Quarterback for the Sales team, a bridge between R&D and the Commercial group in introducing new product lines to the Sales team as well as educating them existing products.
- This person will help support business to the largest automotive manufacturers based out of Detroit as well other large well-known OEM’s.
- This person will work with Corporate headquarters and manufacturing plants all over the world in rolling out products. Travel is about 10-15%
- You will assist the Sales team at customers if/when needed, facilitate training on products and applications, and be responsible for pricing & margins.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred.
- Technical Sales/ Marketing, Applications, Business Development, customer facing experience in highly engineered thermoplastic resins.
- Global exposure with either customers or internal departments within the company.
- High energy and a desire to move up within the company.
- This could lead to an international career if one desires.
This client has also retained me to help them find an APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER AND ACCOUNT MANAGER IN CUPERTINO, CA. These positions also requiring someone with experience in highly engineered thermoplastic resins. If you know anyone for those roles, feel free to forward my info to them or contact me with any questions.
|For more information, contact:
Dan Regovich – AJ Augur Group LLC
Work Phone: 440-357-7600